Users with a private or public Instagram account (not business accounts) can add an Instagram feed to the photo gallery widget. The widget displays up to 100 images from your feed, and updates automatically when new posts are added. If an Instagram post has more than one image, only the first image of that post will display in the photo gallery widget.
To change the account, open the connected photo gallery, click Disconnect, and log in with the new account.
Clients do not need to give you user and password information. You can give clients Content editing permissions in order to log in to Instagram themselves.
To add Instagram content to the Photo Gallerywidget:
- Add the Photo Gallery widget to your site. For more information, see Add Widgets.
- Click Connect Instagram.
- Type your Instagram credentials, and click Log In.
- Click Authorize.
If you receive an error logging in, go to Instagram.com in your browser. On the Profile tab, click the Settings icon and select Sign-Out, and then reconnect to the widget.
Image Captions display when hovering on an image. To display image captions, click the On or Off toggle on the Content tab of the Photo Gallery widget. The default is Off.
You can also change the color, size, and font of the text as well as the background color of the Image Captions in the Design tab.
To configure the design of your photo gallery widget with Instagram, see Photo Gallery Widget.
The photo gallery doesn't display my Instagram images or the photo gallery displays the wrong images
To reconnect Instagram correctly to the Photo Gallery widget:
- In the editor, click the Photo Gallery widget to open the Content Editor.
- To disconnect the widget from Instagram, click Disconnect.
- Close the editor.
- To go https://www.instagram.com/ and log out from Instagram directly.
- Open an incognito window, go to the editor and reconnect Instagram to the Photo Gallery widget.