To add widgets to a site, drag and drop them from the left panel or from the context menu.
Add Widgets from the Widgets Panel
To add widgets from the left panel:
- In the left panel, click Widgets to open the widgets panel. Search for widgets by browsing through the list or using the widget search bar.
- Click and drag the widget to the location you want in the site. A blue placement indicator appears.
- The widget appears in the location shown by the blue placement indicator.
Add Widgets with the Context Menu
To add widgets using the context menu:
- Right-click any widget and select Add widget below in the context menu to add widgets immediately below the current widget.
- If you are right-clicking on a column, click + Add, and select Add widget below.
- Select from the four most popular widgets or click More widgets to open the full menu. After adding the widget, you can edit it as usual.
When dragging-and-dropping a widget to your site, note the text in the blue placement indicator:
- Insert here. The widget will be added to an existing row or column.
- Insert in new row. A new row will be added and the widget will be placed inside of it.
- Insert in new column. A new column will be added and the widget will be placed inside of it.
To learn more about editing widgets on your site, see Edit Widgets.