The Tabs widget is an excellent way of displaying content efficiently on your site. Visitors can click between tabs (rather than scroll through text) to view related content. Tabs are a great way of showing content such as Services, Plans or Team members in compact, connected sections.
Each tab can contain a label, title, description, image and button, and each of these elements can be fully customized.
To add the widget:
- In the left panel, click Widgets.
- Click and drag the Tabs widget into your site.
To learn more about adding widgets to your site, see Add Widgets.
To access the content editor:
- Right-click the widget, and click Edit Content.
- To add a new tab, click Add Tab.
- To edit the tab label, label heading type, title, description, image, and button, click the tab.
Header tags are available to make your text more easily identifiable by search engines. It is recommended you select H3 for the Label Heading Type.
- To display images on the tabs, click the Show image toggle.
To access the design editor:
- Right-click the widget, and click Edit Design.
- Click the layout to select a different layout for the tabs.
- Click All Tabs to customize the style of unselected tabs, reverse the tab direction, and control the tab layout on mobile.
- Click Selected Tab & Hover to customize the text style and background. This does not affect the All Tabs design.
- Click to change the Description Style, Button Style, and Image Style.
For information about design options that are not specific to this widget (for example, layout, style, or spacing), see Widget Design.